Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: After ball launch, ball accellerates through one-way gate into roll-over lane area

My Devices
    Nexus 7 2013, Rooted.

After ball launch, ball accellerates through one-way gate into roll-over lane area

Problem

When you try and do a subtle ball launch, when the ball reaches the one-way gate into the rollover lanes it accelerates like there's a magnet under the table. This makes it nearly impossible to do an accurate soft launch, and feed anything other than the right-hand rollover.

Additional Info

This also happens when you shoot a slow shot into the left side one-way gate into the rollover lane area.

It seems like the ball is "glitching" through the gates.

I have reported this issue through the support@ email. I'm using Android, so I would be interested in hearing if other platforms are affected by this bug.
    Phone Details

Samsung Galaxy S2 running AOKP Resurrection Remix ROM, v2.6
    ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T, rooted, running stock everything.

Be social with me on
    Twitter | Google+ | Pinball Arcade Fans on Google+ | Blogger | #PinballArcadeFans (IRC)

Favourite Tables
    Safe Cracker, The Machine: BoP, Cirqus Voltaire, Twilight Zone, Big Bang Bar, Indy Jones, The Getaway: HS2,

My Devices
    PS3, iPad 4
    Never seen this on the PS3 although I don't care much about the plunger. It's faster to raise the bonus in the lower field.

I have confirmed this issue on my EVO 3D. It seems it was not accelerating but just not going through the one way gate smoothly as it should be.
    Device: EVO 3D
    Tales of the Arabian Nights 91,022,710 Ripley's Believe It or Not! 53,893,450
    Black Hole 736,550 Theatre of Magic 3,019,154,960
    Bride of Pin-Bot 1,059,716,230 Medieval Madness 81,652,370
    FunHouse 40,603,780 Cirqus Voltaire 43,364,420

This is how one-way gates behave on all tables, and it's been that way since at least the wii. One-way gates I think are coded that way to guarantee no rollbacks or stuck balls. Certainly it's not very realistic but it could be worse. A rollback through that gate on BH would not hurt anything, but on some tables it'd be a huge problem.

5.   This is the last FarSight post in this thread.   #5
    As pezpunk says it's so the ball can't roll back or get stuck.