Thread: Can I see someone's working PinballX settings for TPA

My Devices
    Cabinet 3 Screen Williams Wide Body
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I see someone's working PinballX settings for TPA

Can I get a screenshot of settings people are using to get TPA to work in PBX. I use*TPAFreeCamMod and DX11. I can get PBX to launch TPA DX9. But tried the following to get DX11.

Have PBX Launch TPAFreeCamMod before launching TPA through stream - *TPA doesn't launch at all
    Have PBX Launch*TPAFreeCamMod which directly launches TPA DX11 (TPAFreeCamMod settings.ini)*- Get "Game Allow" error that I heard you can't get around anymore even with Admin rights and UAC turned off.
    Rename PinballArcade.exe to something else, then rename PinballArcade11.exe to PinballArcade.exe, use steam default settings for TPA*- Nothing launches.

My default screenshot attached, which works, launches DX9 and selects the right table. But can't get it to work with TPAFreeCamMod and DX11. Can I see a screenshot of someone's that is working please and if I need to rename files.

My Devices
    Cabinet 3 Screen Williams Wide Body
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found settings that worked. Make sure you have ADMIN rights for all steam, pinballx, pinball arcade. I also had to verify cache files in steam for pinball arcade to fix an error.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is helpful thanks for posting!