0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually gravy in terms of tables but I can't actually play them ffs

My Devices
    iPad, Wii U
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks as good as the "spooky" Gottliebs of late. Just when I thought nothing could top Class of 1812 along came Bone Busters. It's like Gottlieb binned the art budget in the 80s!

My Devices
    iPad, Wii U
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    I'll guess Sorcerer.
    Let me third that. I can live without Ace High, but Sorcerer is the MIA table from a previous console release I miss the most. Just that great loud and annoying style that reminds me of Space Shuttle. Something about a solid state table that assaults you sonically that I really dig.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Let me third that. I can live without Ace High, but Sorcerer is the MIA table from a previous console release I miss the most. Just that great loud and annoying style that reminds me of Space Shuttle. Something about a solid state table that assaults you sonically that I really dig.
    That loud and annoying style is only so if you weren't there the first time. But that's true of retro-gaming in general, and that's what I love so much about it. And Williams solid states used many of the same awesome sound effects their video games did. Sorcerer is one of the best examples IMO. If I ever found a real Sorcerer machine, that would be an all-day pinball bender for me.

Still, I hope it makes it to TPA-and ROM emulation for it this time around would be a great touch too.
    "If you have moderate to severe pinball addiction, then HEY! HOW ARE YA?"

My Devices
    PC, OUYA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pistol Poker works for me, but that leaves 3 packs, some great EMs for a 2 pack, if I pick it's: Big Hit & 4 Square
    2 more tables for S7: Bad Cats and Banzai Run would be fabulous and a lot of suggestions would be pleasing like Rollergames or Jokerz!

My Devices
    iPad, Wii U
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the noise and I do remember these machines when they were new. My kid finds them annoying, haha!

My Devices
    Android and Steam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the mysterious Facebook leaker just posted "Sorcerer for this season. Finally!!"
    Last edited by Blkthorne; 09-13-2017 at 09:05 AM.

My Devices
    IPad Air, PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkthorne View Post
    So the mysterious Facebook leaker just posted "Sorcerer for this season. Finally!!"
    Great news!! World Champion Soccer for # 65, Fathom for #66 and now Sorcerer for #67. Nice run of some great tables. If we finish off the season with Pistol Poker for #68 then EM two-pack (Joker Poker/Abra Cadabra) for #69 and Embryon for #70 this would make a great season. I love Paragon and like FirePower II quite a bit more than I expected. Wipeout is the worst of the bunch but is still okay.

Edit: And in the time it took me to type this Farsight has removed mystery leaker's post.
    Last edited by BostonBuckeye; 09-13-2017 at 09:37 AM.

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Geez oh man, too many spoilers. Leakers these days...

Not saying I don't like the leaks themselves, but leave us to have some fun with the guessing. It's just not fun to know what's coming ahead of time.

EDIT: This is one of the many reasons why I stay off of Facebook.

My Devices
    Android and Steam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinballwiz45b View Post

Not saying I don't like the leaks themselves, but leave us to have some fun with the guessing. It's just not fun to know what's coming ahead of time.

Rather odd Farsight can't seem to figure out how this person is getting this information, only reason I posted it was I knew there were people that wanted Sorcerer for the longest time.

My Devices
    PC, Android, WiiU
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkthorne View Post
    Rather odd Farsight can't seem to figure out how this person is getting this information, only reason I posted it was I knew there were people that wanted Sorcerer for the longest time.
    Could be one of their own. Really isn't much they can do to crack down on someone posting from their 'phone while they're out for lunch, or gone home for the day, or whatever.
    "You've got an arm like a wet rag!" - The Dummy, Hurricane (Williams, 1991)
    "Ace of Clubs?!" - Bride of Pin*Bot, Jack*Bot (Williams, 1995)
    "You have been terminated. Have a nice day!" - Candy 2000, Safe Cracker (Williams, 1996)

Wizard Goals remaining: Safe Cracker 26 [Unique] Tokens (19/26 collected); F-14 250K Launch Bonus; Frankie 150M Creature Jackpot, Complete CREATURE

My Devices
    Ipad, PC
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay it's me I read obernolites journal and eat his serial....less said about the vigara the better!

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staying off of Facebook? Amen Brother!

And you're right about how knowing in advance isn't that much fun. We've known about Ghostbusters for nine months now.

I'm not-so-secretly hoping it's true that Sorcerer is finally coming, but it's prudent to just wait and see. That one leaked file a couple of years back had many of us speculating about Ace High and The Getaway in season 4. Well TG ended up starting season 5. There were also rampant rumors about A.G. Soccer Ball. I'm glad we got TG, but the absence of Ace High and A.G. Soccer aren't too big of deals for me.

"Leaking" is such an overused term anyway. Kind of like "today a spokesperson revealed......" or "first reports had indicated......"

My Devices
    iPad 4
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are going to leak out, I'd rather Farsight make a game of it. Like when they had altered photos of pins. We had fun figuring them out.

My Devices
    Playstation 3, iOS, Playstation 4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leak away is what I always say.

Console people already know what the next 10+ table packs are going to be anyway.

My Devices
    Amazon,Google play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id love to see speak easy or jokerz

My Devices
    IPad Air, PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mysterious leaker just posted again on Facebook last night. This one is one of the most requested non-licensed pins remaining and will make a lot of people happy if correct.

My Devices
    iPad 4
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBuckeye View Post
    The mysterious leaker just posted again on Facebook last night. This one is one of the most requested non-licensed pins remaining and will make a lot of people happy if correct.
    Well?

Banzai?

My Devices
    IPad Air, PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolchak357 View Post
    Well?

Banzai?
    Yep. I never played it. Is the vertical playfield actually fun or just a gimmick. The artwork on the playfield looks like it would give you a headache if you stare at it too long.

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep. I never played it. Is the vertical playfield actually fun or just a gimmick. The artwork on the playfield looks like it would give you a headache if you stare at it too long.
    Both. This is Pat Lawlor's first game for Williams, and one that really set the standards in his future games. Upper flipper shots, shots that go through the bumpers, and later on, references to his previous games like there's no tomorrow.

Every year at ReplayFX, I play Banzai Run. It never gets old; the rules may seem one-sided, but it's really not my thing if I get to play it once per year. I don't play more than one game usually, but I at least want to try to get Rank 1 and a few Victory Laps.

TL;DR: This is a must in Pinball Arcade. This is the only machine with a vertical playfield, and all the callouts and sounds make this game very fun to play.

My Devices
    IPad Air, PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both. This is Pat Lawlor's first game for Williams, and one that really set the standards in his future games. Upper flipper shots, shots that go through the bumpers, and later on, references to his previous games like there's no tomorrow.

Every year at ReplayFX, I play Banzai Run. It never gets old; the rules may seem one-sided, but it's really not my thing if I get to play it once per year. I don't play more than one game usually, but I at least want to try to get Rank 1 and a few Victory Laps.

TL;DR: This is a must in Pinball Arcade. This is the only machine with a vertical playfield, and all the callouts and sounds make this game very fun to play.
    Thanks Pinballwiz. Only 2 were made but The Pinball Circus also has a vertical playfield.

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Pinballwiz. Only 2 were made but The Pinball Circus also has a vertical playfield.
    Not quite vertical. Keep in mind, they're multi-layered and leveled as normal, which gives this feeling of playing upwards.

Banzai Run -- you're actually fighting against gravity instead of a slight slope.

My Devices
    iPad 4
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me the top portion was cool the first handful of times. But it is clunky feeling, repetitive, and a bit boring after that. The bottom playfield is actually pretty good though. It's not a great pin, but will be a good addition because of its uniqueness.
    But that's just me. Many people love it. It has been highly requested, so I'm glad to see it coming.

My Devices
    iPad Air,PC,Xbox One,Android, Xbox 360
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANYONE who has been reading my posts for years here knows just how long I have waited and wanted Banzai Run. Its unique,a good Williams System 11 pin,some of the best music for a SS pin - etc.etc.etc.

I'm very happy,but I'll wait until its comfirmed until I start celebrating.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, FarSight has it's very own "deep state".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast