Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: Music frequently stops altogether

My Devices
    Wii, PS4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Music frequently stops altogether

I'm on the PS4... while playing this game, the background music will often stop altogether. It restarts when you go into leaper mode or lock a ball or drain.

2.   Click here to go to the next FarSight post in this thread.   #2
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by funchords View Post
    I'm on the PS4... while playing this game, the background music will often stop altogether. It restarts when you go into leaper mode or lock a ball or drain.
    I bugged it and we'll be looking into your report. Thanks!

My Devices
    Wii, PS4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video link of the sound stopping in Scared Stiff PS4 https://youtu.be/Q1HsL_OXkmo?t=49s

I think it may also have to do with playing multiple games in the same session. I don't have these facts locked down but my inkling is that the first game is fine, maybe the second one also, but then the background music sometimes cuts out or fails to transition (stops) on some game state/mode change.

4.   Click here to go to the next FarSight post in this thread.   #4
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by funchords View Post
    Video link of the sound stopping in Scared Stiff PS4 https://youtu.be/Q1HsL_OXkmo?t=49s

I think it may also have to do with playing multiple games in the same session. I don't have these facts locked down but my inkling is that the first game is fine, maybe the second one also, but then the background music sometimes cuts out or fails to transition (stops) on some game state/mode change.
    Ya I initially thought it was because lock was lit, or the monsters lab was completed with the kickout. It's going to take some more investigating. The missing music should get fixed sometime soon though.

My Devices
    Wii, PS4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

My Devices
    Playstation 3, iOS, Playstation 4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlippyFloppy View Post
    Ya I initially thought it was because lock was lit, or the monsters lab was completed with the kickout. It's going to take some more investigating. The missing music should get fixed sometime soon though.
    Flippy, can you please look into the missing music in Twilight Zone and Whirlwind on PS4? Twilight Zone it happens whenever you start Greed mode and should be 100% reproducible. Whirlwind it happens fairly frequently, but I'm not sure what triggers it.

My Devices
    Wii, PS4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    Flippy, can you please look into the missing music in Twilight Zone and Whirlwind on PS4? Twilight Zone it happens whenever you start Greed mode and should be 100% reproducible. Whirlwind it happens fairly frequently, but I'm not sure what triggers it.
    If you want a video of this, https://youtu.be/Uj5vQi-lfnY?t=2m00s with the GREED mode starting at 2:15

8.   This is the last FarSight post in this thread.   #8
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    TZ should be getting fixed sometime soon, most likely in the next table update to have all the issues resolved. I haven't started working on Whirlwind yet but it's the next table I plan to do a tuning pass, lighting pass and bug fix pass on.