Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: N e w s e a s o n

My Devices
    ps3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N e w s e a s o n

COMET, ROADKINGS, SIMPSONS, KISS, SUPERSONIC, PLAYBOY,SOUTHPARK, ELVIS, INDIANAJONES... sorry, just woke up with a sense of humor, nice dream though right? Hey farsight just wanted to thank you for Paragon, been playing the crap out of it, that is one table that didn't loose anything in its digital transformation. not to badmouth because I'm truly grateful for every table you guys bring into our homes but... some great tables that you have painstaking made are lacking the moneyshot camera angles, tables like whirlwind and funhouse offered these angles initially, I think it was available on the hard disc. And why does my camera angle change to a crappy view during multiball when I have it locked? maybe I'm not doing it right, thanks again for Paragon.

2.   This is the last FarSight post in this thread.   #2
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budtki@verizon.net View Post
    COMET, ROADKINGS, SIMPSONS, KISS, SUPERSONIC, PLAYBOY,SOUTHPARK, ELVIS, INDIANAJONES... sorry, just woke up with a sense of humor, nice dream though right? Hey farsight just wanted to thank you for Paragon, been playing the crap out of it, that is one table that didn't loose anything in its digital transformation. not to badmouth because I'm truly grateful for every table you guys bring into our homes but... some great tables that you have painstaking made are lacking the moneyshot camera angles, tables like whirlwind and funhouse offered these angles initially, I think it was available on the hard disc. And why does my camera angle change to a crappy view during multiball when I have it locked? maybe I'm not doing it right, thanks again for Paragon.
    To resolve the multiball camera issue your having, you can turn off the multiball camera in the settings. When you have it on, the game remembers where you had your camera during multiball and toggles between the single ball and multiball camera automatically. If you turn it off, the camera shouldn't switch camera views.

My Devices
    Android/PS3/PS4/PSVita
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if that was a real list of upcoming tables it would be pretty lame. Half of those tables are mediocre at best.