Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLC tables removed from Xbox Live marketplace?

DLC tables removed from Xbox Live marketplace?

Yesterday I set up Pinball Arcade on a new Xbox 360. I was able to download the base game with the 4 included tables and patch them to the latest version. But there's no option to download any of the table packs, either in-game, from the 360 dashboard, or from xbox.com. The 360 dashboard also thinks the game only has 12 achievements (the achievements for the base game) instead of 18. Anyone know what's going on?
    360:ParallaxScroll PSN:ParallaxScroll

TOTAN:369,732,660 TOM:31,984,484,740 BH:27,969,950 RBION:1,542,315,280 Gorgar:9,653,720 BOP:13,227,127,900 MM:3,867,176,100 CV:1,042,278,000 FH:771,689,420

My Devices
    iPad Air,PC,Xbox One,Android, Xbox 360
    The DLC was pulled a couple of weeks ago,just after the FS announcement about the Xbox issues hopefully being resolved by late summer...

Interesting. I hope they get this sorted out soon.

TOTAN:369,732,660 TOM:31,984,484,740 BH:27,969,950 RBION:1,542,315,280 Gorgar:9,653,720 BOP:13,227,127,900 MM:3,867,176,100 CV:1,042,278,000 FH:771,689,420

My Devices
    Quick question, Parallax, you were able to get the all of the updates to the 4 original tables?

Also, Were the 4 tables included in the season one pass the first time around?

I want to buy the whole first season when it comes out, but I don't want to pay 8 dollars on top of the season one price if they are included.

Banned
    My Devices
    PS4, iPhone 5S, XB360
    Blog Entries
    To me this is a sign that the 360 DLC is already submitted. That's probably wishful thinking though. I think Farsight said we'd be the first to know when that happens.

We are in the dead middle of Summer. So hopefully the wait isn't much longer. I'd much rather just rebuy a 360 than build a gaming PC from scratch. And the PS4 is still many many months away.

My Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark **** View Post
    To me this is a sign that the 360 DLC is already submitted. That's probably wishful thinking though. I think Farsight said we'd be the first to know when that happens.

We are in the dead middle of Summer. So hopefully the wait isn't much longer. I'd much rather just rebuy a 360 than build a gaming PC from scratch. And the PS4 is still many many months away.
    My PC wouldn't be able to handle TPA without some major graphical upgrade. (Also the reason why I haven't tried either FP or VP) I'd rather get the tables on 360.

Also,while I do have some interest in the PS4,the Xbox One has more of the games that I want to play. So hopefully MS does something so FS will decide to develop for it. Either way,unless I come into some money - next gen for me is a bit off...

My Devices
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    My PC wouldn't be able to handle TPA without some major graphical upgrade. (Also the reason why I haven't tried either FP or VP) I'd rather get the tables on 360.

Also,while I do have some interest in the PS4,the Xbox One has more of the games that I want to play. So hopefully MS does something so FS will decide to develop for it. Either way,unless I come into some money - next gen for me is a bit off...
    Hopefully, the dlc will at least be caught up to pack 16. I'm not going next-gen anytime soon, so I'm hoping Microsoft continues to support live arcade. Given their recent glut of flip-flops, who's to say?

My Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by rehtroboi40 View Post
    Given their recent glut of flip-flops, who's to say?
    Wouldn't call it flip-flopping because microsoft tries to be competitive and doesn't make particularly prideful moves even if it costs them in the long run. They have had a rash of boycotts for the xbox one from some indie devs, but they'll probably change their mind after working with Sony and realizing it's the same crap (Sanctum 2 has been held up for an extra month in their certification hell for no reason that they can see, and it's pretty much the best and cleanest indie game I've ever seen).

Did the xbox season one pass come with the original 4 tables or not?

Thanks
    Last edited by Gigabomber; 07-12-2013 at 08:50 AM.

My Devices
    Xbox360
    The season passes were invented like a month or so ago.

My Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumez View Post
    The season passes were invented like a month or so ago.
    I must have started following JUST when they were added.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabomber View Post
    Quick question, Parallax, you were able to get the all of the updates to the 4 original tables?

Also, Were the 4 tables included in the season one pass the first time around?

I want to buy the whole first season when it comes out, but I don't want to pay 8 dollars on top of the season one price if they are included.
    There was only one patch I had to download for the 4 original tables, but it downloaded fine. So, I think I'm up to date?

I'm not sure how the season pass is going to work.

My Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by ParallaxScroll View Post
    There was only one patch I had to download for the 4 original tables, but it downloaded fine. So, I think I'm up to date?

I'm not sure how the season pass is going to work.
    The reason I ask is that there was a 77 or so MB patch that was labeled "table update for original tables" that was removed with all of the rest of the DLC, so if your patch was only a few MB, you don't have the fully updated tables.

Farsight has given up on updating us about this stuff, so we have to try and piece it together in the dark.

Thanks again.

My Devices
    Galaxy S4, iPad 4, PC, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360
    You'll have to go into your download history to download the Optional Update for the core tables. If anyone purchased The Pinball Arcade on XBLA after the Add-On Content was pulled, then they're out of luck as it's no longer available.
    PSN ID and Xbox LIVE Gamertag : Slyddogg

Quote Originally Posted by PiN WiZ View Post
    You'll have to go into your download history to download the Optional Update for the core tables. If anyone purchased The Pinball Arcade on XBLA after the Add-On Content was pulled, then they're out of luck as it's no longer available.
    I don't remember the size of the update it prompted me to download, but I think it was around 77 MB. I found an "Update for Core Tables" in my download history which was 88 MB and I just downloaded that.
    Last edited by ParallaxScroll; 07-12-2013 at 05:41 PM.

My Devices
    PC,Kindle Fire HDX
    It seems The Full Game has been removed from the marketplace also.I just checked Xbox.com a few minutes ago and No Listing for the game can be found.

My Devices
    PC, Xbox 360, iPad 3, 3DS
    confirmed
    Steam username: xNiCeGuYx
    Xbox 360 gamertag: xNiCeGuYx
    Most wanted TPA feature: Tournament Mode (hard mode) for each table
    Most wanted table right now: Bram Stoker's Dracula

My Devices
    XBox 360, Android Tablet (ASUS TF300T), PC
    Well hmmm. That'll make it pretty tough for the friends of mine I've been trying to convince to try out the game. Can anyone from Farsight chime in on what's up?

My Devices
    Xbox360
    I take it as a good sign, since this is exactly what they need to be able to legally relaunch TPA on XBLA.
    Basically, it's a clear indication that something is finally happening.

My Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumez View Post
    I take it as a good sign, since this is exactly what they need to be able to legally relaunch TPA on XBLA.
    Basically, it's a clear indication that something is finally happening.
    My guess is,a relaunch of the core game with all available updates for it,along with DLC.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PC, Android mobile, Android tablet
    New version of TPA within a month?

My Devices
    XBox 360, Android Tablet (ASUS TF300T), PC
    I would take an announcement that they've finally cleared all the legal issues and have a ballpark release date. Then we would FINALLY know that things are moving in the right direction.

My Devices
    Xbox360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    My guess is,a relaunch of the core game with all available updates for it,along with DLC.
    That's been the plan for a long while, I remember it mentioned quite some time ago on this forum.

My Devices
    Would be nice if we could get a word from Farsight on some sort of timeline, anything really. Tell us they've been beaten down and can't even consider it right now, that they're busy with other tables on other platforms, that they're keeping up for the inevitable re-release, something. Lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have and some have even swapped platforms.

My Devices
    PC
    Blog Entries
    Whoa...now the Core game has been removed. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d8025841121d

My Devices
    Xbox360
    That's what we were just discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabomber View Post
    Would be nice if we could get a word from Farsight on some sort of timeline, anything really. Tell us they've been beaten down and can't even consider it right now, that they're busy with other tables on other platforms, that they're keeping up for the inevitable re-release, something. Lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have and some have even swapped platforms.
    There's the stuff they wrote in relation to the T2 kickstarter:
    Microsoft is the only platform manufacturer which forces us to go through a separate publisher rather than publishing the game ourselves. We have been unable to release new table packs for the Xbox 360 since the publisher we were using declared bankruptcy last year. We finally have some good news to report- the publisher (Fillpoint/Crave Entertainment) has now filed a reorganization plan with the court and is scheduled to emerge from bankruptcy this summer. When this occurs we will submit all of the unreleased table packs to Microsoft for approval and release. We plan to offer discounted Season Packs on the 360 to make it easy for our 360 customers to get caught up on tables. Thank you for your patience as we’ve worked to get this issue resolved- it’s been as frustrating for us as it’s been for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast